Re: [magnifiers] Color Picker with color name

  • cbblob@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2007
      Another solution to the problem would be: if there is a jpeg photo that
      contains a color chart with names in it, I could pull that up in adobe and use the
      eye dropper to steal the color. This would not help my MS Application solor
      dilemma tho. Catherine

    • Kathy Seven Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2007
        OK here are a couple links I use a lot for color help and information for
        different uses. And they are interesting, too...

        This one has different links and charts...good stuff
        http://www.jdstiles.com/colors/index2.html

        This one doesn't speak the colors, but shows each name in large print and
        the HEX code for it besides.
        http://www.jdstiles.com/colors/cols.html

        This one is just the VGA color names and coding and it speaks them.
        http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/color/vganame.htm

        Finding the WINDOWS color table that talks is going to take a bit of
        searching. Meanwhile, Hope this Helps.

        K7

        Kathy Seven Williams
        http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/do2be/
        http://blog.myspace.com/k7will (NEW)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 20, 2007
          OK the color picker chart for Microsoft Outlook 2003 MS WORD format
          background talks as the mouse passes over the colors...

          Can't find others off hand...need lunch. I'll keep looking.