xp

  • cazbow2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      hi all i have a new pc brought on satuday! i have xp Media Center and
      what to now what i can get to work with it

      caz
    • BruceHP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        In a message dated 1/1/2007 10:58:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        cazbow2006@... writes:

        >hi all i have a new pc brought on satuday! i have xp Media Center and
        >what to now what i can get to work with it

        Your suppose to ask the questions Before you spend the money!
      • cazbow2006
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
          jaws wroks ok on my pc now just my brought varsion dont work my my
          version does and zoomtext to
          caz