Re: [magnifiers] RE; questions about IE 6 and 7

  • stevegreen@testpartners.co.uk
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 27, 2006
      I agree that horizontal scrollbars are not good, but on some sites the pages
      can be unreadable if they stay the same width when the text is enlarged. It
      all depends how they are coded. If users understand the various options that
      are available to them they can use the one that works best on each site.

      Ideally designers would take text resizing into account when they design sites
      but only a tiny percentage actually do.

      Steve