magic

  • cazbow2006
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2006
      hi all
      has anybody tryed magic?
      caz
    • Katey Glass
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2006
        yes I have MAGic, what would you like to know?

        Katey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
          hi katey
          how does magic work?
          caz

          --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Katey Glass" <kateyglass@...>
          wrote:

          > yes I have MAGic, what would you like to know?
          >
          > Katey

        • Frank Siedlaczek
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
            cazbow2006 wrote:
            > hi katey
            > how does magic work?
            > caz

            Sorry, Caz, but would it be possible for you to gather at least some
            basic information yourself? How about checking out the products' website
            on the net to see what these products could do for you?

            I don't want to sound like 'shut up!' but please try to be a little bit
            more independent. Get some information, judge it for yourself and then
            you are invited to come back and ask some specific questions.

            Your first point for starting out your journey could be
            www.magnifiers.org. Give it a try!

            Again, I don't want to sound too rude, but please use the resource at
            your fingertips, i.e. the Internet, to get some basic information. Thanks.

            Regards and best wishes to all of you for 2007.
            Frank
          • Katey Glass
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
              Caz,

              You may want to check out www.freedomscientific.com to get the demo of MAGic. Basically it enlarges everything on the screen from text to graphics to pictures. Depending on the version you have it can also read the screen to you -- useful for long documenets, webpages and emails! When it's enlarged, the curser or menues are "tracked" so you know what's going on about the screen.

              That's a basic overview, hope that helps.

              Katey