RE: [magnifiers] Re: Magnifier for iPod?

  • Verhoeven, Peter
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi Pete,

      I thought the Rockbox port for Ipod 5.5th gen has been started, but can
      take several months before a stable build version will be released.

      Peter Verhoeven

      > I was all excited when I saw that site, but alas they only
      > support the 5th gen ipods and not the newest 5.5th gens
      > (which) mine is. still gotta hand it to the rockbox people
      > for getting it up to this point.
      >
      > --- "Verhoeven, Peter" <peter.verhoeven@...
      > <mailto:peter.verhoeven%40oce.com> >
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Look at http://www.rockbox.org <http://www.rockbox.org>
      > and properly
      > > read the information there, before changing the firmware on
      > your Ipod.
      > >
      > > Peter Verhoeven
      > >
      > > > HOW CAN WE DOWNLOAD THE SPEECH SOLFTWARE FOR IPOD?
      > > >

      > > This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the
      > > addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
      > confidential
      > > or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      > >
      > > If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof
      > responsible for
      > > delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
      > > notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
      > > communication is strictly prohibited.
      > >
      > > If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
      > > sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.
      > >
      > > Thank you for your co-operation.
      > >

      > > The Screen Magnifiers Homepage
      > > http://www.magnifiers.org <http://www.magnifiers.org> Make
      > It Visible!
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > "Egun On, Lagunak" (Basque for G'day Mates)
      > Pete Nalda

      > http://new.mail.yahoo.com <http://new.mail.yahoo.com>

      This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

      If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

      If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

      Thank you for your co-operation.
    • cazbow2006
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 16, 2006
        has anybody used the ipod solftware?

        caz

        --- In magnifiers@yahoogroups.com, "Verhoeven, Peter"
        <peter.verhoeven@...> wrote:

        > Hi Pete,
        >
        > I thought the Rockbox port for Ipod 5.5th gen has been started, but
        can
        > take several months before a stable build version will be released.
        >
        > Peter Verhoeven
        > >
        > > I was all excited when I saw that site, but alas they only
        > > support the 5th gen ipods and not the newest 5.5th gens
        > > (which) mine is. still gotta hand it to the rockbox people
        > > for getting it up to this point.
        > >
        > > --- "Verhoeven, Peter" <peter.verhoeven@...
        > > <mailto:peter.verhoeven%40oce.com> >
        > > wrote:
        > >
        > > > Look at http://www.rockbox.org <http://www.rockbox.org>
        > > and properly
        > > > read the information there, before changing the firmware on
        > > your Ipod.
        > > >
        > > > Peter Verhoeven

        > > > This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by
        the
        > > > addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
        > > confidential
        > > > or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
        > > >
        > > > If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof
        > > responsible for
        > > > delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
        hereby
        > > > notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
        this
        > > > communication is strictly prohibited.
        > > >
        > > > If you have received this communication in error, please notify
        the
        > > > sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.
        > > >
        > > > Thank you for your co-operation.
        > > >

        > > > The Screen Magnifiers Homepage
        > > > http://www.magnifiers.org <http://www.magnifiers.org> Make
        > > It Visible!
        > > >

        > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > > >

        > > "Egun On, Lagunak" (Basque for G'day Mates)
        > > Pete Nalda

        > > http://new.mail.yahoo.com <http://new.mail.yahoo.com>
        > >

        > This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the
        addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
        confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

        > If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible
        for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
        communication is strictly prohibited.

        > If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
        sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

        > Thank you for your co-operation.

      • Katey Glass
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 17, 2006
          Do you mean iTunes? Yes I have and as far as I've seen there is no problems between it and ZoomText. Also MAGic works too with it. I know to use JAWS you need scripts, but since I have a lot of useable site, I don't use JAWS for iTunes.

          Katey

          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 17, 2006
            Which Ipod software?
            If you mean Rockbox read my review at