Re; new member

  • Jose F, Herrera
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hello List,

      My name is Jose Herrera from Brooklyn Center, MN as I had Usher
      Syndrome type 1 (deafblind). I am looking forward to hear from you soon! I
      don't have ZT or other magnifier reading that why I am look for free
      download but I am not sure if anyone know about it. I noticed IE 7 was
      establish last month that why I doubt about it.

      Will talk you soon! Nice to meet everyone!
      Sincerely,
      Jose

      --- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
        Hello Jose,

        Welcome to the list! I'm sure you will find it useful.

        Kind regards,
        Bas

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/basca