Re: Dual COre or muilty core computers with Zoomtext and other adaptive software

  • lpnalda
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
      Hi chris, Bas, and others. to get better ui tracking in OSX Tiger, check to make sure that
      "Full Keyboard Access" is checked in the mouse & Keyboard prefs under system
      preferences. Also, under Universal Access, it might help to turn on voiceover as well. So
      far, keyboard tracking has only been an issue for me in some 3rd party word processing
      apps and in osx mail, but UI tracking seems to work well for me since I've been using Tiger
      since may of 2006. I hope this helps.