Solution for ZT9 cmd tracking issues

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hi list,

      Today I found a solution for the issues with ZT9 keyboard tracking of
      the command prompt. The issues are:

      * After opening a command prompt window I have to de-activate and
      re-activate ZT9 to enable keyboard tracking;
      * Moving of cursor focus is very slow (takes up to 3 sec.).

      I installed PromptPal (http://www.promptpal.com/download.shtml), which
      is an enhanced command prompt replacement, and ZT9's cursor focus
      worked out-of-the-box!

      Kind regards,
      Bas