Fwd: [uvip] Fwd: [Blindmath] NASA Announcement

  • Karey Carbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      I received this on another list that I belong to and
      had not seen it on this list yet.

      This is VERY exciting news that I thought some of you
      might be interested in if you hadn't already heard
      about it!

      This could really change the way we use the internet
      and other technologies with graphics. I'm going to be
      checking into this and learning more about it and
      would be interested in any other information any of
      you might have on this.

      Karey
      Accessibility and Usability Web Developer and
      Consultant