  • lesliepeterson@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2000
      Peter,

      Zoomtext's Profiler was my first time to look at. Oh, there are more
      features. Whew! So I checked the flag is on. No different to me.

      When I launch HAL first and play with it and it was doing fine. Then I
      launched Zoomtext. Both together moves look like the RAM is not enough,
      even it is 64 MB RAM. Much slow and often stop moves after I press any
      key.

      Popup says, "Passover requires TruVoice Text enginer". I can not close
      it, but I have to turn the computer off.

      SuperNova is great one for me.

      When will the new version of Supernova with Web? Wioll it be Version 5?