Re: [magnifiers] Self to do

  • lesliepeterson@juno.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 11, 2000
      Peter V.

      Thank you for claify me. I am not skilled english reader but I am only
      skilled American Sign Language, ASL. Ofcourse, I got misunderstand with
      english language often, but it is good for me to read them, because I
      must have a good communication. That is why I like email so much.

      Thank you for your good care of us,

      Leslie Peterson; 5505 Bryant Ave. So.; Minneapolis Minnesota 55419 USA
      EMAIL: lesliepeterson@...
      TELETYPE:612-823-2631; TELEPHONE:800-627-3529 (relay: type <=> phone)

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.