Re: [magnifiers] Focus on Screen Magnification, Zoomtext 9 and Lunarplus 6.5 Reviewed

  • George
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi
      I tried to explain Doug, a while ago the crazy distribution system but looks
      like this subject is a "no no" at AiSq. Doug never answered my letter and
      here in Australia this dealer handling is for upgrade, beside the "Not in
      stock" and we have to order each upgrade separately, and that about 3-4
      weeks waiting, no technical help from there at all, just unexplained
      ridiculus price. We have to distributor in Australia, both in Sydney and
      this country is enormously large. So even if the dealers want to give any
      advise, that would be only the phone, and the "free call" is only in the
      dream. Now here is the "punch-line" the price difference between the two
      dealers are US$ 70.00. I can purchase any software online and if I need the
      CD send to me it is only a small extra charge, and the book is nice to look
      at it, but, remember, the buyer is visually impaired, so I have to download
      the manual to be able to read it.
      George