ZoomText color on or off problem

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hello, everybody!

      Someone IM me to ask me do I know about zoomtext 8.1? I said no. Someone
      asked me to post it for someone because a person isn't on the list. A
      person said a person cannot turn on the colors. Because when other
      person used someone's computer then turned off the colors and then,
      someone asked a person how did this person turn back on, but forgot how.
      Someone felt disappointed about that... Can somebody help me for someone?

      Thank you.

      John :)