Re: [magnifiers] Test report of Gnopernicus magnifier/reader

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 12:58 AM
      Dear list,

      As far as I know KMag does not offer full screen magnification. It is
      one of the many "part-of-screen" magnifiers. Gnopernicus does offer
      full screen magnification and it is backed by Sun and Red Hat.

      Kind regards,
      Bas

    • BruceHP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 5:45 AM
        In a message dated 3/1/2006 3:58:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        bascancr@... writes:

        As far as I know KMag does not offer full screen magnification. It is
        one of the many "part-of-screen" magnifiers.

        I seldom use anything but the Lens magnifier option in ZT.

      • Frank Siedlaczek
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1 7:11 AM

          > As far as I know KMag does not offer full screen magnification. It is
          > one of the many "part-of-screen" magnifiers.
          >

          > I seldom use anything but the Lens magnifier option in ZT.

          Hi Bruce, just a kind question: Could you please set your mail client to
          carry out proper quoting (i.e. with the "> " sequence at the beginning of
          each line of quoted text) to make it more simple for us - the readers of
          your mail - to identify what has been written by you and what's quoted from
          the older message?

          Thank you.

          Frank

          --
          "Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
          Monat f�r Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1 4:18 PM
            In a message dated 3/1/2006 10:13:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            siedlaczek@... writes:

            carry out proper quoting (i.e. with the "> "

            I don't think so, how's this?

          • Frank Siedlaczek
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2 12:08 PM
              BruceHP@... wrote:

              >In a message dated 3/1/2006 10:13:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              >siedlaczek@... writes:
              >
              >carry out proper quoting (i.e. with the "> "
              >

              >I don't think so, how's this?

              Well, whatever you changed, that didn't change anything at our end...
              What mail client are you using?
              Your X-Mailer header states

              9.0 Security Edition for Windows sub 5300

              Are you using the yahoo web frontend for yahoogroups?

              Regards
              Frank