Re: [magnifiers] Color Display

  • Kathy Seven Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      Unfortunately when you are using the high contrast settings they don't come
      out right for others. You can set your email to always reply with stationary
      using a white background and black text. You can also check the background
      color as you compose your message and remember to change it to white and
      your text to black. This is a problem I hate Outlook Express for. I am often
      sending totally black messages to people by accident.
    • Griffiths, Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 1:51 AM
        Rather than setting your foreground to white, set it to Auto. Then it
        should show as white for you but black for someone who has a white
        background. As to where you would do this, that will depend on your
        email client.

        Steve