My Bad Dream...

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hello, Everybody!

      My bad dream reminds me of that I would like to ask you a question.

      But first, a good news... In a couple of weeks ahead, I am planning
      tobuy a new computer from DELL. I would like to make sure that the video
      card must be compatible with ZoomText; because I had a BAD experience
      helped my friend to install her ZoomText into a laptop, and it CRASHED
      severely!!!! So, I don't want that to happen to me next time!!!

      What should I do to determine if the video card to be compatible with
      any ZoomText versions??? I need to know about that.

      I know that many video cards causes ZoomText (or any other magnifiers)
      to CRASH lightly or heavily due of incompatibility! Oh well.

      Thank you.

      Have a great day!

      John :)
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2006
        On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 07:53:42 -0500, John Cunniff <johnc@...>
        wrote:

        >Hello, Everybody!
        >
        >My bad dream reminds me of that I would like to ask you a question.
        >
        >But first, a good news... In a couple of weeks ahead, I am planning
        >tobuy a new computer from DELL. I would like to make sure that the video
        >card must be compatible with ZoomText; because I had a BAD experience
        >helped my friend to install her ZoomText into a laptop, and it CRASHED
        >severely!!!! So, I don't want that to happen to me next time!!!
        >
        >What should I do to determine if the video card to be compatible with
        >any ZoomText versions??? I need to know about that.
        >
        >I know that many video cards causes ZoomText (or any other magnifiers)
        >to CRASH lightly or heavily due of incompatibility! Oh well.
        >
        >Thank you.
        >
        >Have a great day!
        >
        >John :)

        John,

        My suggestion would be to e-mail support@... and check
        with them just to make sure it's compatable.

        -Paul.
      • John Cunniff
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2006
          Hello, Paul!

          I want to thank you for a quick reply! :) I will do that after checking
          with the video card. I will use "customize my experience" feature! :)

          John :)