Re: [magnifiers] ZoomText v9 regression

  • BruceHP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 28, 2005
      In a message dated 12/26/2005 11:52:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      green.russell@... writes:

      >A good idea. I also wondered if the acceleration settings for the mouse
      could be the culprit.
      I am using the MS Elite wireless keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling
      it and connected an ordinary wired keyboard and mouse but this did not
      help.

      The ms wireless mouse has 2 extra buttons which I was intending to assign
      to zoomtext functions but the supplied software only allows you to choose
      from a short list of windows functions. Does anyone have zoomtext functions
      assigned to mouse buttons?

      >Russell

      Uninstalling my not help, settings may be retained. Try changing them.

      I have many ZoomText functions pasted to my Kensington mouse, but, do to a
      bug in Kensington's USB driver, you may have a problem with ZT9.