Re: [magnifiers] Microsoft and accessibility

  • BruceHP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 4, 2005
      You might want to look at this site:
      _http://www.technology-corner.com/20051204.shtml_
      (http://www.technology-corner.com/20051204.shtml)
      especially the part about HTML code and screen readers.

      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 4, 2005
        In a message dated 12/4/2005 10:56:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        pverhoe@... writes:

        >Supernova does not have any support for Java,like Zoomtext has.

        What happens when you turn off JAVA in your Browser.

        FireFox has many new Accessibility functions for hot keys and Braille.

        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 4, 2005
          If I turn off Java I can also launch any Java application?

          Peter

          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 4, 2005
            In a message dated 12/4/2005 2:42:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            pverhoe@... writes:

            >If I turn off Java I can also launch any Java application?

            That's what I asked!

            What reader are you using with what Web Viewer?

          • Verhoeven, Peter
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 5, 2005
              I mean I can not launch any Java application.
              I use Supernova with Internet explorer 6.

              Peter Verhoeven

              This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
              If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
              If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
              Thank you for your cooperation.