iZoom

  • George
    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hi Listers
      It is great to read all the fantastic features and all the magic that iZoom Team managed to achieve. What they manifesting in the release notes is all the features combined from all the existing magnifier/reader programs existing so far, but all in this one program.
      After tried they free 1.1 releases, which is, only in theory can be used, like only 16 bit colour excepted and the mouse pointer is not follow or most of the time appear on the screen at all.
      On the web site, the praising customers letters are should be question marked: how did that people could test and for how long, the program before it was released?
      The price is terrific but I am not convinced that the program is really working as it is advertised.
      I was asking for a trial version, like ZoomText offering, but after more than a week, no reply from the team.
      George

    • Haverp@aol.com
      Message 73 of 73 , Nov 25, 2005
        toxnl@... writes:

        > Let first sue you for inserting rubbish!

        Unfortunately, ignorance does not make a very good defence. I do, however,
        beleive that ignorance is the cause of AiSquared's ethical and legal lapses of
        judgment, which is why I have repeatedly recommended that their management
        would benefit from simply taking a course in business ethics. Having gotten away
        with certain practices in the past does not ensure they will always get away
        with those practices in the future. I hope AiSquared learns to be much more
        careful in the actions they take in the future.

        /greg