New DBTechies mailing list is here!

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hello, everybody,

      I would like to announce to you that we've set up a new Deaf-Blind Techies
      mailing list located at the Teaching Research at the Western Oregon
      University! To subscribe for this is:

      DBTECHIES-subscribe-request@...

      This list is focused on Deaf-Blind technology.

      If you are involved or interested in Deaf-Blind technology issues, you can
      subscribe that there.

      If you have any questions, contact the owner at the below e-mail address:

      DBTECHIES-request@...

      Regards,
      Owners of DBTECHIES List