Reminder- Support for ZoomText 7.11 and earlier has ended.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Since today is is the day this goes into effect, I just wanted to
      re-post a pointer to this ZoomText Support Buletin outlining the
      decision to end support for ZoomText 7.11 and earlier; in case anybody
      missed it the first time:

      http://www.aisquared.com/Support/news/ZTSupportBulletin.cfm

      ZoomText 8.0 through the current ZoomText 9.0 will continue to be
      supported as ususal.

      I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about this to the
      best of my ability; or you can always e-mail support@...
      directly.

      The Ai Squared Legacy Products forum will still remain open for users to
      help other users with issues. I don't use ZoomText 7.11 or earler
      personaly but I'm sure there are quite a few knowledgable people there
      who do and will be more than happy to help.

      If your system meets the system requirments; I would highly advise
      upgrading to ZoomText 9.0. Aside from being fully supported by Ai
      Squared; it also includes a lot of improved features, new featuers, and
      compatability that the obsolete ZoomText 7.11 does not.

      -Paul.