Re: [magnifiers] ZoomText 9- What do you think of it so far?

  • BruceHP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2005
      In a message dated 9/30/2005 10:23:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      swarren@... writes:

      The problem with the Kensington mouse is not an Activation problem. It's
      associated with Non-Activated (Trial) ZoomText installs.

      Does this mean that when I receive my ESP serial number the problem will
      resolve? Thanks for the instructions.

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2005
        In a message dated 9/30/2005 10:23:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        swarren@... writes:

        Here are instructions on how to disable CrypKey in Windows XP:

        I did this and it seemed to work until I tried to change some of the ZT
        defaults, I clicked on the Adjust tool and got another lock-up, this is with
        CrypKey disabled.