Lions Region 5 Dick Memorial

  • Robin Stemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      July 1, 2005

      Dear Friend of the Blind Center:

      I am writing to ask you to consider supporting our upcoming Third Annual
      Lions Region 5 "Dick Siee" Memorial Golf Event. The tournament will be on
      Saturday, August 27 at the North Fork Golf and Tennis Club, along Route 985
      near Johnstown. This year's tournament will feature a Pig Roast Awards
      Dinner after an afternoon round of golf in the scenic Laurel Highlands.

      The entry form is posted on our web site:

      www.somersetblind.org

      Of course, we'd appreciate any consideration you might give to being an
      event sponsor for $100 or $300(exclusive hole). We'd also like you to
      consider donating a door prize for the event.

      I know schedules fill up fast. That's why I wanted to get the word out to
      you as soon as possible. I hope to see you at North Fork on the 27th for a
      great day of fellowship and fundraising!

      In the meantime, have a great Fourth of July Holiday!

      Rob

      Robin Stemple, Executive Director
      Somerset County Blind Center, Inc.

      748 S. Center Ave.
      Somerset, PA 15501

      Phone: 814-445-1310, Ext. 111 Fax: 814-279-3116

      Web Site: www.somersetblind.orgg <http://www.somersetblind.orgg/>

      Our Mission is; to improve the quality of life for the blind and visually
      impaired; to provide employment services for disabled workers and; to
      prevent blindness in the general population