Fax number change

  • Robin Stemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      We've gone to Vonage to cut monthly operational expenses and have added a
      dedicated fax line. The new number is 814-279-3116. Please change the
      number in your records as we will disconnect the old fax some time next
      week. Thanks and have a great day.

      Rob

      Robin Stemple, Executive Director
      Somerset County Blind Center, Inc.

      748 S. Center Ave.
      Somerset, PA 15501

      Phone: 814-445-1310, Ext. 111 Fax: 814-279-3116

      Web Site: www.somersetblind.orgg <http://www.somersetblind.orgg/>

      Our Mission is; to improve the quality of life for the blind and visually
      impaired; to provide employment services for disabled workers and; to
      prevent blindness in the general population