Change of our fax number

  • Robin Stemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hi, all. We recently changed over to Vonage for our phone service to cut
      costs. Instead of our fax being a part of our voice lines we'll now have a
      dedicated fax line. This should resolve some of the problems we've had in
      receiving faxes in the past when our automated message picked up. The new
      number is:

      814-279-3116.

      The old fax number will pick up for a few days, but probably only a week or
      so, so please note the new number for your records. Thanks and have a great
      weekend!

      Rob

      Robin Stemple, Executive Director
      Somerset County Blind Center, Inc.

      748 S. Center Ave.
      Somerset, PA 15501

      Phone: 814-445-1310, Ext. 111 Fax: 814-279-3116

      Web Site: www.somersetblind.org <http://www.somersetblind.org/>

      Our Mission is; to improve the quality of life for the blind and visually
      impaired; to provide employment services for disabled workers and; to
      prevent blindness in the general population