Re: [magnifiers] Converting text to mp3 or cd

  • william keates
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2005
      There are many unexpensive sub usd
      30programmes...try a search on google for

      yeosoft text to mp3 speaker and e- text resder.
      They can use up market speech like a t and t etc
      for anotheruisd 25 or so a voice
      --- Helen Koehn <hkoehn@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I want to be able to scan text to voice and
      > then
      > save it as mp3 file or other file format that I
      > can then listen to.
      >
      > I have a scanner, omni page pro, DSNS 8.1, an
      > MP3
      > player, a cd drive that can burn cd's. One
      > computer uses Windows 2000 and the other runs
      > on
      > Windows XP.
      >
      > How do I do this?
      >
      > Thanks, much.
      >
      > Helen
      >

      > Yahoo! Mail
      > Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take
      > the tour:

      FROM : WILLIAM KEATES
      75 KEYNSHAM ROAD
      SOUTHAMPTON
      SO19 5EX
      UNITED KINGDOM
      TEl +44 (0)23 80422121
      FAX +44 (0) 7092 166630

      Yahoo! Mail
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2005
        Hi Helen,,

        As already was written a search at google give different options.
        I can recommend TextAloud at http://www.nextup.com and Text to Audiofrom
        Premier Programming at
        http://www.premier-programming.com/TTA/texttoaudio.htm

        Regards Peter Verhoeven