ZX7 unable to magnify Together 4.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Dear sir or madam,

      For a system engineering project I have to use the application Together
      v4.0 magnified with ZoomText Xtra level 1 v7.04 under Windows 2000. ZX
      is unable to magnify the interface of this application: If the
      application is running and ZX is active then the screen-output consists
      of normal and magnified portions of the interface mixed together. If I
      close or minimize the application then the screen output becomes
      consistent. If I switch ZX to passive mode then the screen output
      becomes also consistent. Note that the system remains stable under all
      these circumstances.

      Some facts about Together 4.0:
      - It is a native Java-application;
      - It runs under JDK 1.2.2 and higher;
      - The interface consists of objects from the com.sun.java.swing.* class
      library.

      I suspect the last fact to cause this behaviour of ZX. You can find more
      info about Together 4.0 on www.togethersoft.com

      Regards,
      Bas Cancrinus

      --