ZoomText 8.1 and Word 2003

  • jyyne_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I just got a new computer with ZoomText 8.1 already installed. When I
      use ZoomText with Microsoft Word 2003, the text appears very fuzzy
      with a sort of bluish tint. At first I thought this was a problem with
      my monitor until I discovered that it only happens in Word, and only
      in the edit area, not the menus or dialogs. I'm using 10-12x
      magnification, and have JFW 6.1 on here as well, but it happens
      whether or not I run JAWS and ZoomText at the same time.

      Does anyone know what might be causing this and, if so, whether it can
      be fixed?

      Thanks,

      Jen