Questions about licensing adaptive technology

  • steveb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      Hi

      Apologies this is off topic but I would appreciate member's thoughts on
      adaptive technology licensing.

      Are the current licensing terms offered by adaptive technology companies
      restrictive or suitable for the way most people work? If not what
      would changes would you like to see? Lastly, do you ever wish your
      chosen access technology solution could be temporarily installed on
      additional machines or is this not an issue?

      Please reply frankly as your opinion is important to us, I promise to
      take all comments or criticism on board.

      Steve Bennett
      Dolphin Computer Access

      IMPORTANT INFORMATION

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way and notify postmaster@.... Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Dolphin Computer Access Ltd.