VisAbility scanning software from Ai Squared

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hey everybody,

      Has anyone here ever used Ai Squared's VisAbility software
      (released in 1993)? It's mentioned on Ai Squared's company history page
      here:

      http://www.aisquared.com/AboutUs/Press%20Center/CompanyHistory.htm

      but it's hardly mentioned anywhere else on the site. I assume
      it's been discontinued for quite sometime. It sounds like an interesting
      product. I guess it wasn't too successful. Maybe it will be brought back
      in some form or another one day?

      -Paul.