Re: [magnifiers] Dougie- Stealing ZoomText is a BAD idea!

  • delboy 0
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
      AAgain i rest my case but thanking you for your support its getting more
      like it was just one tosser that thought he ruled and in actual fact it
      wasnt as i said previously i thought this guy was a mole and it appears as
      if i might be right,i think in retrospect i will stay around as i am not the
      guilty one he and never was
      i have a lot of respect for you guys and relesh the comments made but NO ONE
      HAS THE RIGHT TO KICJ A MAN WHEN HE IS DOWN
      Douigie

      >From: Joe Clever <jcvous@...>
      >To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [magnifiers] Dougie- Stealing ZoomText is a BAD idea!
      >Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:49:16 -0800 (PST)
      >

      >Paul,
      >
      >I am annoyed by your moralizing and your self-appointed, self-anointed
      >position as software cop. It cracks me up that you have criticized others
      >for spamming this list when it appears that you are nothing less than a
      >shill for aisquared... again, most likely self-appointed Stop filling our
      >in-boxes with your inane advice to contact 'support@...' to fix
      >our every problem. Reach around, gently grasp, and then, pull that stick
      >from your arse.
      >

      >Paul <pauls@...> wrote:
      >
      >On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:26:33 +0000, "delboy 0"
      >wrote:
      >

      > >Paul
      > >Can i assume from your posting that you are not very pleased with me for
      > >asking for the help detailed below, dont you think that i have tyried all
      > >sorts of things to aid my situation, having just been rleased from
      >hospital
      > >a few days ago with another scare u find myself cut off from the world if
      > >not for the fact fopr now at least i can use my computer to communicate
      >with
      > >You are obviously one of the lucky ones who can afford such prices for
      > >software but alas i cannot as im sure many of the others cant and to not
      >put
      > >to fine a point on the whole issue if
      > >0/ the developers werent so damn geedy they would find that many more
      >people
      > >would use there software therfore they would sell may more and be as rich
      >as
      > >they are now.
      > >2/ if there was any help available to me dont you think i would of taken
      >it
      > >rather than effectively begging for help here , i live in a beutiful part
      >of
      > >the world if only i could see somme of it and further more its remote
      >around
      > >25 miles from glasgow city cetre and 35 miles from stirling making it no
      > >mans land as far as reginal centres are concerned i seem to fall into
      >none.
      > >3/ On top of which i would of thought that anyone using this forum would
      >of
      > >been in the same sort of situation as myself and therfore willing to
      >help,
      > >but alas possibly i was wrong on that point, with a common medical
      >alliament
      > >we should be sticking together to help one another
      > >Not to as i feel shot each other down in flames as you have done to me ,
      >if
      > >and i say if because im not so sure i have done anything wrong here
      >someone
      > >within this forum freely offers their serial number for a product they
> [...]

      Please note that www.robroyway.co.uk and www.leapfrogz.co.uk are now trading
      as WWW.TROSSACHS-TRADING.CO.UK in order to encompass operating in and around
      The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Parks areas.
      The same level of personal attention will be afforded to customers old and
      new.
      Breaking news a new purpose built website is currently being built at
      www.trossachs-transfers.co.uk due to officially launch on the 1/2/04 please
      do stop in and have a look

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger