No bashing please. Thank you.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
    • delboy 0
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
        Bas
        i have no intention of saying anymore now ive said my piece let the forum
        decide,if it goes against me i will leave quietly without any fuss, but
        from the off forum support im currently getting i dont think it will.
        But there is nothing more fickel than people.
        We all have a common goal here to help one another, this was never meant to
        be or indeed intended to be a moral argument with all sorts of threats
        flying about, and please one and all remember I DID NOT START THE THEATS,
        whatever i have or havent done wrong i did not deserve to be treated in this
        way
        Maybe some of you are to scared to stand up and be counted all be it we have
        all had the same sight problems but we are not all the same i am at this
        particular time very stressed, very worried and do not need anything more to
        worry me .with major potentially damaging surgery looming apart from all my
        other problems causing me no end of greif i look only for practical
        help,advice and guidance NOT RIDICUAL as i have been getting of late
        I am to old now to be having stupid wee squawbles but" he who throws stones
        should not stand in a glass house". which a certain few members here want to
        think about
        I rest my case
        I am going to lie down for a while full name etc email address are available
        to anyone good or bad that wants to comment

        >From: Bas Cancrinus <basca@...>
        >To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [magnifiers] No bashing please. Thank you.
        >Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:30:39 +0100
        >

        >--
        >Home page: http://home.planet.nl/~basca

        Please note that www.robroyway.co.uk and www.leapfrogz.co.uk are now trading
        as WWW.TROSSACHS-TRADING.CO.UK in order to encompass operating in and around
        The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Parks areas.
        The same level of personal attention will be afforded to customers old and
        new.
        Breaking news a new purpose built website is currently being built at
        www.trossachs-transfers.co.uk due to officially launch on the 1/2/04 please
        do stop in and have a look

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger