[magnifiers] Happy New Year needs
- Hi all,
Thank you for the well-wishes for the new year! Same to every-one! Happy
New Year 2005!
I will check out the Low Vision Initiative again and more thoroughly this
time. Some things I hope for this year:
1. Some public service spots about what a white cain means. Many immigrants
don't know its an aid not a weapon! They ignore me and nearly get tripped,
or they run away before I get near.
2. Some more companies willing to hire handicapped workers, especially
technicians software test, and engineers.
3. Better services for families that are falling apart, or that are already
4. More churches, synagogues, and service organizations embraceing a group
of handicapped neighbors. They can be better at being accessible and
5. May the disabled groups continue to educate, train, and enable all people.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]