AppReader disappeared.

  • Leslie P Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
      After the System Restore done with my PC. I am puzzled what I can not
      find Reader Setting. There is only DocReader but not show on the Zoomtext
      Menu. I can not access AppReader.

      Do I have to remove Zoomtext then reinstall??

      Leslie--
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
        On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:42:02 -0600, Leslie P Peterson
        <lesliepeterson@...> wrote:

        >After the System Restore done with my PC. I am puzzled what I can not
        >find Reader Setting. There is only DocReader but not show on the Zoomtext
        >Menu. I can not access AppReader.
        >
        >Do I have to remove Zoomtext then reinstall??
        >
        >Leslie--

        Leslie,

        E-mail support@... and see what they suggest. I
        suggest you re-install ZoomText.