Re: [magnifiers] Pocket Viewer

  • Katey Glass
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 4, 2004
      I was at my state Convention of the NFB this weekend and Pulse Data rep was there & yes there is a color version of Pocket Viewer coming out.

      I have the QuickLook and love it.

      Katey
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 6, 2004
        Hi all,

        Just while we're on the subject you might be interested to seem my
        comparison of the Pico and the Quicklook on my website (www.senit.org). I
        should be getting hold of a Tieman pocket magnifier next Friday (not the
        traveller) so I hope to review this too.

        The site is generally aimed at technology for special educational needs, but
        it has a fairly wide audience.

        Charlie
        http://www.senit.org