Help with changing my address entry on the list.

  • stuart.powell@uk.ibm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      My subscription to this list is based on my old VM E-Mail address. When we
      moved over to Lotus Notes, mail was automatically rerouted to Notes.
      However this rerouting is now going to be discontinued.

      Can someone tell me how I can amend my address used by the list as I am
      unable to send an unsubscribe message from my old address.

      I think my old address was = stuart.powell@...

      My current address is stuart.powell@...

      Any assistance would be much appreciated.

      Regards

      Stuart Powell
      Team Leader,
      Galaxy MIS.
      L2H, IBM Perth. Tel - int 780-8941-4273, ext +44 (0)1738
      89-4273.
      GBIB1AJD@IBMMAIL.
      stuart.powell@....