Re: [magnifiers] First Magnifier for Mobile Phones Released!

  • Mel Poluck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi all

      I wonder if any of you or your friends and colleagues have tried the new
      magnifier for mobile phones from Code Factory?

      I am writing a story on this for E-Access Bulletin and would like to know
      more about it than what's on the press release and would love to hear some
      user feedback. Do you know anyone, for example, involved in user testing?

      Do you think it really is the first of its kind?

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      All the best,
      Mel Poluck
      E-Access Bulletin (http://www.headstar.com/eab)