How about ZT 8.11.3.4 ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
      Hi list,

      The latest ZT update was released over a month ago. Since then I haven't
      seen any ZT 8.1 problem posts. I'm still using v7.11 and I'd like to
      know your opinions about the added value of v8.11.3.4 over v7.11. Thanks!

      Kind regards,
      Bas

      --
      Home page: http://home.planet.nl/~basca
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
        On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:02:55 +0200, Bas Cancrinus <basca@...>
        wrote:

        >Hi list,
        >
        >The latest ZT update was released over a month ago. Since then I haven't
        >seen any ZT 8.1 problem posts. I'm still using v7.11 and I'd like to
        >know your opinions about the added value of v8.11.3.4 over v7.11. Thanks!
        >
        >Kind regards,
        >Bas

        I'm extremely happy with ZoomText 8.1 and I'd suggest that anyone who's
        using 7.1 make the upgrade. It's worth it for the automatic updates and
        the Line magnification alone.

        -Paul.
      • Emilia Belserene
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
          I'm sticking with 7.11 because of its excellent DocReacer Promter
          mode. You can sit back and read a document as its lines, all formatted to
          fit the screen, scroll smoothly upward. I want to know what Promter
          enthusiasts do if they upgrade to 8.1? Or, like me, do they postpone the
          upgrade until AI2 remembers how to program that smooth scrolling?
          - Emilia
          = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
          At 12:02 PM 8/26/2004 +0200, Bas wrote:
          >Hi list,
          >
          >The latest ZT update was released over a month ago. Since then I haven't
          >seen any ZT 8.1 problem posts. I'm still using v7.11 and I'd like to
          >know your opinions about the added value of v8.11.3.4 over v7.11. Thanks!
          >
          >Kind regards,
          >Bas
          >
          >--
          >Home page: http://home.planet.nl/~basca

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
            On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:54:20 -0700, Emilia Belserene
            <emiliab@...> wrote:

            >I'm sticking with 7.11 because of its excellent DocReacer Promter
            >mode. You can sit back and read a document as its lines, all formatted to
            >fit the screen, scroll smoothly upward. I want to know what Promter
            >enthusiasts do if they upgrade to 8.1? Or, like me, do they postpone the
            >upgrade until AI2 remembers how to program that smooth scrolling?
            > - Emilia

            Well, I've had no problems with DocReader in 8.1. It seems to work just
            fine for me, anyway...

            -Paul.