Re: [magnifiers] Magic and XP SP2

  • Kathy Seven Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2004
      Heard a program about XP SP2 this morning. coments included the information
      that there is a firewall that doesn't do the job so additional firewall
      software is still needed. Also that some changes in Internet Explorer are
      included. They said this is a 300 MB download and if preferred they will
      send it out on CD free of charge in a week or two. It seems to work for some
      and not for others with great regularity. I haven't heard anything that
      indicates a big rush to install so am personally waiting awhile.
    • Justin R
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
        The only thing you can do Loy is try anything you can think of. Give
        unistall and reinstall of Magic a go.

        I don't know what to do myself. I have Zoomtext 8.04 and the latest version
        mostly supports SP2 but, has minor difficulties with it. AISquared will
        easily sort the problem with a new update coming. HOwever, I'm on the old
        version still and I don't know if i dare install sp2. plus I don't have a
        lot of space on my hard drive either!

        Justin