Re: [magnifiers] Fred Bean/MAB/Reg06/SSSS is out of the office.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 14, 2004
      On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 01:00:35 -0400, fbean@... wrote:

      >I will be out of the office starting 07/31/2004 and will not return until
      >08/16/2004.
      >
      >I will respond to your message when I return.

      Oh lovely... we get to see this message any time everyone sends a
      message to the list now.. :(

      -Paul.
    • Justin R
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 15, 2004
        They shouldn't really send these holiday/vacation messages to the list.
        they should set their membership to "no mail" before the holiday, that cures
        the problem then. i think anyway. Some people need to fiddle with the OE
        set up before they go away on holiday.

        JUstin
        > >I will be out of the office starting 07/31/2004 and will not return
        until
        > >08/16/2004.
        > >
        > >I will respond to your message when I return.
        >
        > Oh lovely... we get to see this message any time everyone sends a
        > message to the list now.. :(
        >

        > -Paul.

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 15, 2004
          Amen, Justin! :)

          On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:13:02 +0100, "Justin R" <mypc128@...>
          wrote:

          >They shouldn't really send these holiday/vacation messages to the list.
          >they should set their membership to "no mail" before the holiday, that cures
          >the problem then. i think anyway. Some people need to fiddle with the OE
          >set up before they go away on holiday.
          >
          >JUstin

          -Paul.
        • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 27, 2004
            I will be out of the office starting 11/24/2004 and will not return until
            11/29/2004.

          • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 11, 2004
              I will be out of the office starting 12/08/2004 and will not return until
              12/31/2004.

              I will be out of the office from December 8, 2004 for an undetermined
              period of time. I will reply to all e-mails upon my return.
            • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 31, 2005
                I will be out of the office starting 01/31/2005 and will not return until
                02/08/2005.

                I will be out of the office from Monday January 31 and returning Tuesday
                February 8.
              • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                Message 7 of 27 , Jul 11, 2005
                  I will be out of the office starting 07/09/2005 and will not return until
                  07/14/2005.

                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 17, 2005
                    I will be out of the office starting 08/15/2005 and will not return until
                    08/29/2005.

                    Message 9 of 27 , Apr 27 7:00 AM
                      I will be out of the office starting 04/14/2006 and will not return until
                      05/08/2006.

                      I will be out of the office from 04/14/2006 and returning 05/08/2006
                    • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jan 21, 2008
                        I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2008 and will not return until
                        01/28/2008.
                      • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jul 9, 2008
                          I will be out of the office starting 07/05/2008 and will not return until
                          07/10/2008.
                        • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 18, 2008
                            I will be out of the office starting 08/15/2008 and will not return until
                            09/02/2008.
                          • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 28, 2009
                              I will be out of the office starting 01/28/2009 and will not return until
                              02/08/2009.
                            • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 3, 2009
                                I will be out of the office starting 07/03/2009 and will not return until
                                07/09/2009.
                              • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                Message 15 of 27 , Feb 3, 2010
                                  Je serai absent(e) à partir du 01/28/2010 de retour le 02/07/2010.

                                • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Aug 23, 2010
                                    I will be out of the office starting 08/14/2010 and will not return until
                                    08/30/2010.

                                  • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                    Message 17 of 27 , May 4, 2011
                                      I will be out of the office starting 04/29/2011 and will not return until
                                      05/06/2011.

                                    • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                      Message 18 of 27 , May 20, 2011
                                        I will be out of the office starting 05/13/2011 and will not return until
                                        05/24/2011.

                                      • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Jul 6, 2011
                                          I will be out of the office starting 06/30/2011 and will not return until
                                          07/07/2011.

                                        • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Aug 24, 2011
                                            I will be out of the office starting 08/15/2011 and will not return until
                                            08/29/2011.

                                          • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Dec 27, 2011
                                              I will be out of the office starting 12/23/2011 and will not return until
                                              01/03/2012.

                                            • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Feb 14, 2012
                                                I will be out of the office starting 02/10/2012 and will not return until
                                                02/20/2012.

                                              • fbean@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Aug 26, 2012
                                                  I will be out of the office starting 08/13/2012 and will not return until
                                                  08/27/2012.

                                                • fbean@...
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jan 29, 2013
                                                    I will be out of the office starting 01/25/2013 and will not return until
                                                    02/04/2013.