Re: [magnifiers] 2 more ZoomText auctions on eBay

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2004
      Oooh! Okay. Me and my faulty memory :)

      On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:51:00 +0100, "Justin R" <mypc128@...>
      wrote:

      >Hi Paul, the second one is another one of those zt plus jobs. do u remember
      >the same item being advertised on e-bay a while ago? that's the same level
      >and kind of zt lol.
      >
      >donno whether this person has two of them to auction <grin>.
      >
      >Justin

      -Paul.
    • Justin R
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2004
        don't worry Paul, it's old age, gets to us all <grin>.

        I'm just amazed to see zt on ebay, makes ya wonder whther the likes of jaws,
        lunar and magic ever appear on ebay as well.

        Justin
        > >Hi Paul, the second one is another one of those zt plus jobs. do u
        remember
        > >the same item being advertised on e-bay a while ago? that's the same
        level
        > >and kind of zt lol.
        > >
        > >donno whether this person has two of them to auction <grin>.
        > >
        > >Justin

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2004
          On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:14:44 +0100, "Justin R" <mypc128@...>
          wrote:

          >don't worry Paul, it's old age, gets to us all <grin>.

          Yeah.. My ripe old age of 23!

          >I'm just amazed to see zt on ebay, makes ya wonder whther the likes of jaws,
          >lunar and magic ever appear on ebay as well.
          >
          >Justin

          I've seen Jaws on eBay at least once.

          -Paul.