Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: [magnifiers] Virus mails on the list

  • Jacques Bosch
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2004
      Hi Justin,
      Yes it does, and it works well. has saved me from plenty plenty email
      viruses.
      Works well out of the box too.
      Get it, install it, and contact me directly if you want to if you need help.

      Jacques

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2004
        thanks Jacques , will do that. my current anti-virus has no e-mail
        protection so, it isn't much good considering the e-mails we've all had
        lately.

        Service.