Fwd: Problems with programs!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Dear list members,

      Below is a message of somebody who purchases some programs, that do not
      work with his access program SuperNova.
      If you are using a screen magnifier or screen reader be sure the program is
      compatible with your access program before purchasing it.

      Please let the list know if other screen magnifiers work well with the
      programs mentioned in the message below and if there are other programs
      that do not work well with special access utilities.

      Regards Peter Verhoeven