Re: [magnifiers] E-mail account disabling warning.

  • Katey Glass
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2004
      Thanks Sid for letting me know! Many thanks! No I"ve learned not to click on things such as that, as I do have Norton and trust them very highly!

      Katey
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2004
        Hi,

        I got the same message early this morning and deleted it. Since I didn't
        unsubscribe of my own free will, and have no plans to.

        Similar messages are flourishing on other yahoo groups mailing lists that
        I'm on as well, so they must have picked up a nasty somewhere along the way.

        Tony

        "God grant me the serenity to accept the
        things I cannot change,
        the courage to change the things I can,
        and the weaponry to make a difference."

        coda from Immortals Anonymous
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2004
          I just got a similar warning from my college mail forwarding service
          although it was under the title of "Mail Delivery Subsystem" You can't trust
          anyone.