Error starting Magic

  • Loy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      I am trying a demo of Magic 8 on my XP Home computer and each time I start
      the program I get this message that program has caused an error and asks if
      I want to send an error report to Microsoft. I can click on don't send and
      the programs starts and works OK. Anyone know how to keep this from
      happening?

      Psalms 124:8 Our help is in the name of the
      LORD, who made heaven and earth.