ZoomText 8.04 & MS Word 2000

  • Doug Rosenplot
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2003
      Hi
      I am running Windows XP Pro. I am using ZoomText 8.04 with MS Word 2000 SRI. Every time I try to use
      ZoomText speech and/or magnification with MS Word, MS Word locks up and I have
      to manually end the program. When I close Zoomtext, I have no lockups in
      Word. Other programs work fine with ZoomText. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this problem? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

      I previously sent this request to the ZoomText list but got no response. I am wondering if anyone on this list can help.

      Doug Rosenplot
      EMAIL: drosenplot@...

    • cbblob@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2003
        Hey: don't know if this helps, but when that ever happens to me I shut down
        zt and then open up the program FIRST and then load ZT. . .for some reason, if
        ZT isn't the first on the task bar, I have better luck. Don't know if it is
        a fluke or not, but give it a go. Catherine