OpenOffice 1.1 accessibility

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear OO developers,

      As a low vision user I had a very hard time operating OO in the past; I
      posted my frustrations to this list several times and I finally lost my
      interest in OO. However, I was curious about OO 1.1 and I decided to
      give it a try. I am pleased by the way you improved the accessibility of
      OO; all active UI controls seem to be tracked by my magnifier. I can
      finally switch to OO and join my fellow students!

      Thanks for your good work! I appreciate it very much!

      Regards,
      Bas

      p.s. System details: Win XP, J2SE 1.4.2, Java Access Bridge 1.1,
      ZoomText 7.11

      --
      Home page: http://home.planet.nl/~basca