New Zoomtext does not support multiple monitor

  • Bamccallau
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hi There,
      I purchase Zoomtext upgrade 8.03 version pack on last week. I put
      zoomtext installation work with ATI Radeon AGP 8X 64Mb card include
      TV output and dual monitor support in my ASUS P4PE motherboard.

      But I was try another zoomtext installation is halt to setup message
      "Zoomtext does not support multiple monitor" in "Nvidia" GeForce AGP
      4X 64Mb card is TV output and not support dual monitor in ASUS
      P4S133 Motherboard.

      Regards
      Alan McAlister.
    • carol masonmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        Hi Alllan--
        Thanks for the info. I appreciate your response.
        Carol

        >From: "Bamccallau" <amccall@...>
        >To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [magnifiers] New Zoomtext does not support multiple monitor
        >Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:59:36 -0000
        >
        >Hi There,
        >I purchase Zoomtext upgrade 8.03 version pack on last week. I put
        >zoomtext installation work with ATI Radeon AGP 8X 64Mb card include
        >TV output and dual monitor support in my ASUS P4PE motherboard.
        >
        >But I was try another zoomtext installation is halt to setup message
        >"Zoomtext does not support multiple monitor" in "Nvidia" GeForce AGP
        >4X 64Mb card is TV output and not support dual monitor in ASUS
        >P4S133 Motherboard.
        >
        >Regards
        >Alan McAlister.

        Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.