Looking for Wally

  • Rob Stemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      I'm trying to locate Wally Soares regarding two large-print calendars he
      ordered from my agency.
      I'm pretty sure he heard about the calendars from this list.
      Mr. Sores, could you please respond to me off-list at the address below?
      thanks.

      rob@...
      Robin Stemple, Executive Director
      Somerset County Blind Center

      748 S. Center Ave.
      Somerset, PA 15501

      814-445-1310 Fax: 814-444-1385 Toll-Free: 877-368-9475
      rob@...
      web Site: www.somersetblind.org