Thank you

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2003
      I want to thank you all the great information you have provided
      me. I wish I could write you individually, but my vision changes daily
      and it is hard to get comfortable at the computer. However, I have
      saved all the E-mail and I plan on responding when I can.
      For now I am waiting to see the low vision clinic. From there I
      will contact the departments that can financially help me.
      I appreciate everything you have written and suggested. I did seek
      counseling and have someone to talk with every week about what is
      happening to me and how I'm feeling and dealing with it. You all have
      been there though and know how difficult this transition is.
      When my right eye first started leaking again I was worried about my
      independence. When I found out that I would still be able to drive
      using bioptic lenses I felt lots better. This is the same feeling I'm
      getting with all the information you are sending me. I know this is not
      the end of the world and that there is help out there for me.
      Thank you so much.
      Kris

    • phelan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
        Thank you all for all your suggestions I will take them all into
        consideration I really appriciate the
        Time you all have taken to help me.

        Much Aloha,
        Landa